Eliminated Before Final Lip-Sync
Akashia VS Victoria “Porkchop” Parker
Akashia VS Tammie Brown
Shannel VS Akashia
Rebecca Glasscock VS Jade
Bebe Zahara Benet VS Ongina
Rebeccca Glasscock VS Shannel
Original Top 3 : Bebe Zahara Benet, Nina Flowers, Rebecca Glasscock
Original Runner Up: Nina Flowers
Original Winner: Bebe Zahara Benet
Victoria “Porkchop” Parker VS Akashia
Tammie Brown VS Victoria “Porkchop” Parker
Tammie Brown VS Shannel
Jade VS Rebecca Glasscock
Ongina VS Bebe Zahara Benet
Tammie Brown VS Jade
New Top 3: Nina Flowers, Ongina, Tammie Brown
New Runner Up: Ongina
New Winner: Nina Flowers
- If the Winner of the season does not lip-sync, and reaches the top 3, the original winner will not win.
- The Original Sent-Home Queen will take the place of the one who Stayed.
- If a future lip-syncing queen was already sent home, the winner of the queens previous lip-sync takes the place of the new Sent-Home queen an d so forth.
- In the place of a tie/non-elimination, no queens will be sent home.
- In the event of a double-elimination, both of the queens will still be sent home.
- In the event of a returning queen, they will take the place f the person who home in their place from the original lip-sync that sent them home.
- In the event that someone made top 3, and get eliminated before the final lip-sync, they take the place of the 1st Runner Up.
- The Rule of 3 – No Queen can lip-sync more than 3 times.
- If a queen makes top 3, and have lip-synced more than 3 times, they will NOT take the place of the first alternate.
- For future seasons (Seasons 4-8), the top 4 placements will be based on how many times the queens have lip-synced.