Eliminated Before Final Lip-Sync
Original Lineup: Carmen Returns
Shangela Laquifa Wadley VS Venus D-Lite
Delta Work VS Phoenix
Indiah Farrah VS Mimi Imfurst
Stacey Layne Matthews VS Indiah Farrah
Delta Work VS Mariah Balenciaga
Alexis Mateo VS Stacey Layne Matthews
Manila Luzon VS Delta Work
Carmen Carrera VS Yara Sofia (Non-Elimination)
Shangela Laquifa Wadley VS Carmen Carrera
Alexis Mateo VS Shangela Laquifa Wadley
Raja VS Carmen Carrera
Alexis Mateo VS Yara Sofia
Original Top 3 – Raja, Manila Luzon, Alexis Mateo
Original Runner Up – Manila Luzon
Original Winner – Raja
New Lineup: Shangela Returns
Venus D-Lite VS Shangela Laquifa Wadley
Phoenix VS Delta Work
Mimi Imfurst VS Indiah Farrah
Mimi Imfurst VS Stacey Layne Matthews
Mariah Balenciaga VS Phoenix
Mimi Imfurst VS Alexis Mateo
Mariah Balenciaga VS Manila Luzon
Yara Sofia VS Carmen Carrera (Non-Elimination)
Carmen Carrera VS Venus D-Lite
Carmen Carrera VS Mimi Imfurst
Shangela Laquifa Wadley VS Raja
Yara Sofia VS Carmen Carrera
New Top 3 – Shangela Laquifa Wadley, Mariah Balenciaga, Yara Sofia
New Runner Up – Mariah Balenciaga
New Winner – Shangela Laquifa Wadley
- If the Winner of the season does not lip-sync, and reaches the top 3, the original winner will not win.
- The Original Sent-Home Queen will take the place of the one who Stayed.
- If a future lip-syncing queen was already sent home, the winner of the queens previous lip-sync takes the place of the new Sent-Home queen an d so forth.
- In the place of a tie/non-elimination, no queens will be sent home.
- In the event of a double-elimination, both of the queens will still be sent home.
- In the event of a returning queen, they will take the place f the person who home in their place from the original lip-sync that sent them home.
- In the event that someone made top 3, and get eliminated before the final lip-sync, they take the place of the 1st Runner Up.
- The Rule of 3 – No Queen can lip-sync more than 3 times.
- If a queen makes top 3, and have lip-synced more than 3 times, they will NOT take the place of the first alternate.
- For future seasons (Seasons 4-8), the top 4 placements will be based on how many times the queens have lip-synced.