UPDATED RULES FOR SEASON FOUR:
- Since Willam was originally disqualified during the Phi Phi and Sharon Lip-Sync, a queen will be chosen for the Non-Elimination, resulting in an Elimination.
- For the New Latrice Royale VS Kenya Michaels Lip-Sync (replaced with Lashawn Beyond VS Kenya Michaels), to keep up with the momentum of the season, and still result in a top 3, there will be a non-elimination.
Original Lineup: Willam Disqualified
Jiggly Caliente VS Alisa Summers
The Princess VS Lashawn Beyond
Dida Ritz VS The Princess
Milan VS Madame LaQueer
Milan VS Kenya Michaels
Jiggly Caliente VS Milan
Willam VS Jiggly Caliente
Phi Phi O’Hara VS Sharon Needles (Non-Elimination) – Willam
Latrice Royale VS Dida Ritz
Latrice Royale VS Kenya Michaels
Chad Michaels VS Latrice Royale
Original Top 3 – Sharon Needles, Phi Phi O’Hara, Chad Michaels
Original Winner – Sharon Needles
New Lineup: No Disqualification
Alisa Summers VS Jiggly Caliente
Lashawn Beyond VS The Princess
Lashawn Beyond VS Dida Ritz
Madame LaQueer VS Milan
Kenya Michaels VS Madame LaQueer
Kenya Michaels VS Alisa Summers
Kenya Michaels VS Willam
Phi Phi O’ Hara VS Sharon Needles
Lashawn Beyond VS Latrice Royale
Lashawn Beyond VS Kenya Michaels (Non-Elimination due to Top 3 Ranking)
Lashawn Beyond VS Chad Michaels
New Top 3 – Phi Phi O’ Hara, Kenya Michaels, Lashawn Beyond
New Winner – Phi Phi O’ Hara
- If the Winner of the season does not lip-sync, and reaches the top 3, the original winner will not win.
- The Original Sent-Home Queen will take the place of the one who Stayed.
- If a future lip-syncing queen was already sent home, the winner of the queens previous lip-sync takes the place of the new Sent-Home queen an d so forth.
- In the place of a tie/non-elimination, no queens will be sent home.
- In the event of a double-elimination, both of the queens will still be sent home.
- In the event of a returning queen, they will take the place f the person who home in their place from the original lip-sync that sent them home.
- In the event that someone made top 3, and get eliminated before the final lip-sync, they take the place of the 1st Runner Up.
- The Rule of 3 – No Queen can lip-sync more than 3 times.
- If a queen makes top 3, and have lip-synced more than 3 times, they will NOT take the place of the first alternate.
- For future seasons (Seasons 4-8), the top 4 placements will be based on how many times the queens have lip-synced.