Eliminated After Final Lip-Sync
Original Lineup: Naysha Returns
Laila McQueen VS Naysha Lopez
Dax ExclamationPoint VS Laila McQueen (Double Elimination)
Robbie Turner VS Cynthia Lee Fontaine
Chi Chi DeVayne VS Naysha Lopez
Naomi Smalls VS Acid Betty
Derrick Barry VS Robbie Turner
Chi Chi DeVayne VS Thorgy Thor
Bob The Drag Queen VS Derrick Barry
Original Top 4 – Bob The Drag Queen, Naomi Smalls, Kim Chi, Chi Chi DeVayne
Original Winner – Bob The Drag Queen
New Lineup: Laila Returns
Naysha Lopez VS Laila McQueen
Dax Exlamationpoint VS Naysha Lopez (Double Elimination)
Cynthia Lee Fontaine VS Robbie Turner
Laila McQueen VS Chi Chi DeVayne
Acid Betty VS Naomi Smalls
Cynthia Lee Fontaine VS Derrick Barry
Thorgy Thor VS Laila McQueen
Cynthia Lee Fontaine VS Bob The Drag Queen
New Top 4 – Kim Chi, Acid Betty, Thorgy Thor, Cynthia Lee Fontaine
New Winner – Kim Chi
- If the Winner of the season does not lip-sync, and reaches the top 3, the original winner will not win.
- The Original Sent-Home Queen will take the place of the one who Stayed.
- If a future lip-syncing queen was already sent home, the winner of the queens previous lip-sync takes the place of the new Sent-Home queen an d so forth.
- In the place of a tie/non-elimination, no queens will be sent home.
- In the event of a double-elimination, both of the queens will still be sent home.
- In the event of a returning queen, they will take the place f the person who home in their place from the original lip-sync that sent them home.
- In the event that someone made top 3, and get eliminated before the final lip-sync, they take the place of the 1st Runner Up.
- The Rule of 3 – No Queen can lip-sync more than 3 times.
- If a queen makes top 3, and have lip-synced more than 3 times, they will NOT take the place of the first alternate.
- For future seasons (Seasons 4-8), the top 4 placements will be based on how many times the queens have lip-synced.